Why attend Outlook 2015?
- Join more than 700 delegates for excellent networking and information opportunities.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of industry specific issues.
- Choose from 16 comprehensive sessions featuring leading industry presenters.
- Hear directly from keynote and international speakers.
- Attend sessions focused on current industry issues.
There are flexible registration options to help plan your attendance at Outlook 2015.
How do I register?
Delegates can register online through a secure website or download the registration form and email it to the ABARES Events team.
(all prices are per person and include GST)
Full registration (includes dinner):
- $1100 earlybird registration (before Friday 16 January 2015)
- $1400 standard registration (after Friday 16 January 2015)
- $1000 per person Group registration (minimum of four (4) delegates registering together)
One day registration (dinner not included):
- $120 Conference dinner ticket only (for guests and day registrants)
Conference dinner (included in full registration)
Take the opportunity to establish new contacts and review the first day of the conference at the Outlook 2015 conference dinner. Enjoy pre–dinner drinks and a relaxing dinner and applaud the achievements of the 2015 Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry and the Australian Biosecurity Awards recipients.
Date: Tuesday 3 March
Venue: National Convention Centre
Time: 6.30pm for 7.00pm
Dress code: business attire
Dinner tickets are included in full registrations. Guests and day registrants are welcome to attend, with the purchase of an additional ticket/s, at $120 a person.
If you wish to purchase a full registration as well as additional dinner ticket/s, please nominate the number of additional ticket/s required on your registration form.
If you purchase a single day registration, which does not include the conference dinner, and wish to attend, please nominate the total number of dinner tickets on your registration form.
We regret refunds are not given on purchased or included dinner tickets; however you are welcome to allocate the ticket to another person.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. Payment can be made by:
- Credit card – either online through the secure site or details provided to ABARES in your faxed registration form.
- Cheque – in Australian currency and payable to CPM ABARES.
Payment (in A$) must accompany your registration form. Conference registration cannot be confirmed until payment is received. If you are registering online, payment must be made by credit card at the time of booking.
To receive the earlybird discount, payment must be received by Friday 16 January 2014, otherwise the standard registration fee of $1400 per person will be charged.
We understand that circumstances may change. Should your attendance plans change, a substitute delegate can be nominated at any time. There is no fee for a change in delegate name.
Cancellations received before 13 February 2014 will have their registration cost refunded, less an administration fee of A$100. Delegates who cancel after this date will not be refunded.
All cancellations or name changes must be advised in writing. Please email ABARES Events team or fax +61 2 6272 2303.