Why attend Outlook 2018?
- Choose from 15 comprehensive sessions featuring leading industry presenters.
- Join delegates for excellent networking and information opportunities.
- Hear from keynote and international speakers.
- Plan your market strategies to stay ahead of competitors.
- Update your industry knowledge and understanding of industry specific issues.
- Attend sessions focused on future trends and industry issues.
- In one convenient conference location on two focussed days.
There are flexible registration options to help plan your attendance at Outlook 2018.
How do I register?
register online through a secure website or download the registration form PDF [212 KB; 2 pg] then email it to ABARES Events team.
(all prices are per person and include GST)
Full registration (includes dinner):
- $1100 earlybird registration (before Friday 26 January 2018)
- $1400 standard registration (after Friday 26 January 2018)
- $1000 per person Group registration (minimum of four  delegates registering together)
One day registration (dinner not included):
Conference dinner ticket only (for guests and day registrants)
Conference dinner (included in full registration)
Take the opportunity to network and review the conference’s first day at the Outlook 2018 conference dinner. Enjoy pre–dinner drinks and dinner as we present the winners of the 2018
Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry and the
Australian Biosecurity Awards.
Date: Tuesday 6 March
Venue: National Convention Centre
Time: 6.30pm for 7.00pm
Dress code: business attire
Dinner tickets are included in full registrations. Guests and day registrants are welcome to attend, with the purchase of an additional ticket/s, at $125 per person.
If you wish to purchase a full registration as well as additional dinner ticket/s, please nominate the number of additional ticket/s on your registration form.
If you purchase a single day registration, which does not include the conference dinner, and wish to attend, please nominate the total number of dinner tickets on your registration form.
We regret refunds are not given on purchased or included dinner tickets; however you are welcome to allocate the ticket to another guest.
All prices are in Australian dollars and include GST. Payment can be made by:
- Credit card – either online through the secure site or details provided to ABARES in your registration form.
- Cheque – in Australian currency and payable to CPM ABARES.
Payment (in A$) must accompany your registration form. Conference registration cannot be confirmed until payment is received. If you are registering online, payment must be made by credit card at the time of booking.
Direct deposit, EFT payments, purchase/work orders and invoice requests are not supported.
To receive the earlybird discount, payment must be received by Friday 26 January 2018, otherwise the standard registration fee of $1400 per person will be charged.
Cancellations and refunds
We understand that your attendance plans may change. To accommodate this, you can nominate a substitute delegate at any time and there is no fee for a change in delegate name.
Cancellations received before 16 February 2018 will have their registration cost refunded, less an administration fee of A$100. We regret that delegates who cancel after this date will not be refunded and encourage you to transfer your registration to a colleague.
All cancellations or name changes must be advised in writing - please
email ABARES Events team.