The Australian Government is investing $3.9 million to support the delivery of Beef Australia
2021. The national exposition will be held in Rockhampton, Queensland from 2 to 8 May 2021.
Beef Australia is held every three years and facilitates new trade and export opportunities.
- Promotes the Australian beef industry both domestically and internationally.
- Contributes to the Australian Government’s priority of keeping Australia’s economy strong
by facilitating new trade and export opportunities.
- Improves industry education.
- Promotes innovation.
- Provides networking opportunities between government and key industry stakeholders.
Why is this important?
Beef Australia provides the Australian beef industry with a unique opportunity to build and
maintain strong relationships with key international trading partners and the general public.
The event gives the Australian Government an opportunity to communicate about what it’s
doing to support the industry. This includes a trade stall, educational seminar presentations
Who will benefit?
The Australian red meat industry, across the whole supply chain, benefits from the opportunity
to showcase Australian beef and generate more demand both domestically and internationally.
Funding for this event helps Beef Australia Limited ensure it has the resources they need to host
a successful event. The event helps showcase and grow opportunities for Australian beef, one of
Australia’s most valuable export commodities.
What will this cost?
- Beef Australia 2021 $3.9m