The Australian Government has developed a Biodiversity Resource Guide as part of the national Environmental Management Systems (EMS) training kit.
The Biodiversity Resource Guide contains:
- the main national and state level legislative requirements including a very brief description and follow up contacts
- the main national and state level policy objectives that are relevant to landholders
- a listing of available biodiversity resources, information and contacts
- a listing of biodiversity support services available, and
- a listing of sectoral and policy Codes of Practice and best management practice guidelines relevant to landholders and biodiversity which includes a brief description, contacts and references for these.
Introduction to Environmental Management Systems in Agriculture Biodiversity Resource Guide
If you have trouble accessing the above documents, please contact the EMS contact officer