Standards for livestock exported by air are now under review. The
Technical Advisory Committee will conduct this review in two stages:
- Stage 1 of the review — the committee will seek feedback on an issues paper.
- Stage 2 of the review — the committee will seek feedback on a draft report (planned for mid-June 2019), which will be based on the outcomes of the stage 1 issues paper.
Submit your feedback
You can now provide feedback on the issues paper released by the committee.
We encourage stakeholders to make a submission on the issues paper. This will help the committee understand potential impacts of regulation.
Your feedback will be used to inform the draft recommendations.
To have your say:
- read the issues paper
- make a submission online.
Submit your feedback by
16 May 2019.
In preparing the issues paper, the committee considered:
- issues raised by stakeholders in stage 1 of the review in 2018
- stakeholder meetings during 2018-19
- any unresolved issues from the 2012-13 ASEL review
- recommendations from the committee’s final report on sea voyages
- requirements of the committee’s Terms of Reference.
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit