Information for applicants
Search for vacant positions in the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources using our online recruitment system.
Before you begin your application, download the advertised position’s duty statement and selection criteria.
To apply for a position in the department, submit a new application through our online recruitment system.
You will need to:
- address the selection criteria by providing examples of your relevant skills, capabilities, experience and qualifications to demonstrate how you meet each criterion
- attach a current curriculum vitae or resume that includes
- personal and contact details
- employment history
- relevant education or trade qualifications
- equity and diversity details (optional)
- provide the names and contact details of at least two referees who can comment on your work performance against each selection criterion.
Please give sufficient details to enable the selection committee to make an informed assessment of your claims. Adhere to the word limits stipulated for any selection criteria.
Lodge your application by the specified closing date.
Additional employment suitability screening may be required as part of a condition of engagement or an ongoing condition of employment. To find out more about additional screening for a specific position, please contact the department’s recruitment services on 02 6272 4255.
To ensure that no applicant is disadvantaged, we can make arrangements for applicants who require special assistance (e.g. wheelchair access). If applicable, please identify any necessary arrangements required on the ‘Application cover sheet’.
If you have any queries regarding progress of your application or need to withdraw your application, telephone the contact officer listed in the vacant position’s advertisement.