2 February 2017
Species: All Livestock
- Livestock Exporters
- Australian Government Accredited Veterinarians (AAV)
- Department Regional Managers
- Department Live Animal Export Officers
To advise exporters that an updated version of the Performance Management and Compliance Guidelines for Approved Arrangements for livestock exporters has been published on the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources’ website.
The department has released an updated version of the Performance Management and Compliance Guidelines for Approved Arrangements for livestock exporters. This EAN replaces EAN – 2016-18.
Key changes to the guidelines include:
- Definitions table reformatted to meet departmental guidelines (page. v).
- Audit result terminology changed to ensure consistency across departmental systems.
- Consolidation of Compliant and No Impact as one Impact level rating (Compliant/No Impact).
- Section 6.1.4 Refusing an export permit and health certificate.
- Section 9 Performance feedback.
The Performance Management and Compliance Guidelines are available online.
The guidelines will be reviewed periodically to ensure it meets exporting and regulatory requirements.
For further information exporters are able to contact the department by email at Livestock Export or by phone 02 6272 4581.
Contact officer: Lea Hansen
Approved by: Trysh Stone