28 June 2022
All livestock stakeholders
To advise that the department has updated our client service standards.
- The updated client service standards are available on the department’s client service standards webpage.
- These standards outline service delivery timeframes for various applications relating to livestock exports.
- Key updates to the service standards are:
- improvements to readability and clarity, including reduced duplication
- terminology updates that align with current legislation, including the use of calendar days rather than business days for most assessment timeframes
- the addition of a new standard relating to Exporter Supply Chain Assurance Operations (ESCAO) applications.
- This work has been completed through the Improving Transparency and Engagement project. Consultation occurred with industry representatives through the Roundtable Working Group.
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Phone: 02 6272 4581