2019-13 - Updates to IATA Live Animal Regulations
20 December 2019
|Export Advisory Notice 2019-13 PDF||1||248 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing this file, please visit web accessibility.
- Australian Government Accredited Veterinarians
- Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council
- Department Officers
- Livestock Exporters
- Meat and Livestock Australia
To advise stakeholders that the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Live Animal Regulations have been updated, and will come into effect from 1 January 2020.
- The 46th Edition of the IATA Live Animal Regulations will be effective from 1 January 2020.
- The IATA Live Animal Regulations includes requirements on the transport of live animals by air, including documentation, handling and transport.
- Further information regarding the IATA Live Animal Regulations, and information on how to access previous and current editions, can be found at Live Animal Regulations.
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture
Phone: 02 6272 4581