2020-16 - Forms and reporting requirements under ASEL 3.0
23 September 2020
|Export Advisory Notice 2020-16 PDF||2||165 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing this file, please visit web accessibility.
- Australian Government Accredited Veterinarians (AAVs)
- Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council
- Department Officers
- Livestock Exporters
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Registered Premises (RP) Operators
To provide industry stakeholders with information about the approved forms for reports required under the Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock (ASEL) 3.0 and the associated reporting platform.
- Under ASEL 3.0, exporters, AAVs, accredited stockpersons and RP operators must submit regulatory reports using a department approved form.
- The ASEL 3.0 approved form for regulatory reports and the associated platform will be provided through LIVEXCollect, a LiveCorp-administered data collection and management system.
- Information about the reports and the LIVEXCollect platform is available on the department’s ASEL forms and reporting webpage.
- Further information will be available at ASEL forms and reporting and on the LiveCorp website when the approved LIVEXCollect forms are released.
- Industry stakeholders should not develop their own forms for ASEL 3.0 RP mortality reports, daily reports, end-of-voyage reports or end-of-journey reports.
- Training for industry stakeholders on how to use the LIVEXCollect system will commence in October 2020 and will be provided by LiveCorp.
- On 22 April 2020, the department published a new version of ASEL. ASEL 3.0 will apply to all consignments that leave Australia on or after 1 November 2020. ASEL 2.3 continues to apply for all consignments that leave Australia on or before 31 October 2020.
- The introduction of reporting forms through LIVEXCollect is intended to standardise data entry and reporting to allow improved data aggregation and analysis. This will support the department’s regulatory functions and LiveCorp’s activities as the research and service body for the livestock export industry.
- Further information on the transition to ASEL 3.0 can be found on the department’s transitioning to ASEL 3.0 webpage.
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Phone: 02 6272 3511