2020-20 - Publication of approved forms for reporting under ASEL 3.0
12 October 2020
|Export Advisory Notice 2020-20 PDF||2||133 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please visit web accessibility.
- Australian Government Accredited Veterinarians (AAVs)
- Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council
- Department Officers
- Livestock Exporters
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Registered Premises (RP) Operators
To advise industry stakeholders that the approved LIVEXCollect forms for reports required under the Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock (ASEL) 3.0 are now available via the department’s website at Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock forms and reporting.
- The LIVEXCollect Data Collection Tool is the approved form for providing the following reports in accordance with ASEL 3.0 from 1 November 2020:
- ASEL standard 3.8.3: Registered premises report on mortalities
- ASEL standard 5.6.7: Daily report for sea voyages
- ASEL standard 5.6.8: End-of-voyage report for sea voyages
- The approved form for providing the end-of-journey (EOJ) report for air journeys in accordance with ASEL 3.0 standard 6.11.2 will be published shortly on the department’s website.
- The LIVEXCollect EOJ form is under development and will be released in late 2020 or early 2021.
- Until 1 November 2020, exporters must use the ASEL 2.3 daily voyage report, end of voyage report and end of journey by air report.
- On 22 April 2020, the department published a new version of ASEL. ASEL 3.0 will apply to all consignments that leave Australia on or after 1 November 2020. ASEL 2.3 continues to apply for all consignments that leave Australia on or before 31 October 2020.
- On 23 September 2020, the department released an Export Advisory Notice (EAN 2020/16) providing industry stakeholders with information about the LIVEXCollect Data Collection Tool as the approved form for reporting under ASEL 3.0.
- Further information on ASEL 3.0 reporting and the LIVEXCollect platform is available on the department’s Australian Standards for the Export of Livestock forms and reporting webpage.
- Further information on the transition to ASEL 3.0 can be found on the Transitioning to ASEL 3.0 webpage.
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Phone: 02 6272 4581