2021-14 - Team Changes to Live Animal Export
9 July 2021
|Export advisory notice 2021-14 PDF||2||155 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, please visit web accessibility.
- Accredited Veterinarians (AAVs)
- Australian Livestock Exporters’ Council
- Department Officers
- Livestock Exporters
- Meat and Livestock Australia
- Registered Establishment Occupiers
To advise of leadership changes in the Plant and Live Animal Exports Division.
- Dr Melissa McEwen has moved on from her role as Principal Regulatory Officer and First Assistant Secretary, Plant and Live Animal Exports. Tina Hutchison, who was the Assistant Secretary, Live Animal Export, will be the Principal Regulatory Officer and First Assistant Secretary, Plant and Live Animal Exports for the remainder of 2021 and early 2022.
- Cecilia Willis will act in the position of Assistant Secretary, Live Animal Export until the end of October 2021, and then Joffrid Mackett will take on the Assistant Secretary role from November until the end of February 2022.
- Oriana Mamone will commence as the Director, Operations and Governance, Live Animal Export on 14 July 2021. Nicole Moxey will continue to act in the position in the interim. Oriana has previously worked in the Live Animal Export Branch.
- This is for your information only. No action is required.
The Plant and Live Animal Export Division is a division within the Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment with responsibility for the regulation of live animal export.
A/g Assistant Secretary
Live Animal Export Branch
Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
Phone: 02 6272 4581