IFN 11-17 – Food import information now available in languages other than English
Issued: 20 June 2017
The purpose of this notice is to advise of the availability of important information pertaining to food importation into Australia in languages other than English.
Who does this notice affect?
This notice is of interest to food importers, agents of food importers, customs brokers, suppliers and other interested parties who may benefit from improved access to information relating to the requirements for food importation into Australia in the following languages: Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese.
What has been translated?
The following departmental webpages have been transposed into separate and downloadable information fact sheets in Chinese, Hindi, Korean, Thai and Vietnamese:
- Information for food importers
- Food testing – Information for food importers
- Imported Food Inspection Scheme
- Reconsideration and review of decisions
- Tests applied to risk food
- Tests applied to surveillance food
- What happens if my food fails inspection?
Subscribe for Updates
To receive updates when changes are made to imported food testing requirements, subscribe to Imported food notices.