Plant research material questionnaire
Department of Agriculture and Water Resources, June 2016
If you are applying for a permit to import plant research material into Australia, you may have to complete a Plant research material questionnaire. This includes permit applications for the following:
- Seeds, plants, fresh and dried plant material and infected plant samples.
- Diagnostic Kits containing positive controls of plant pathogens.
- Root nodulating bacteria (Rhizobia).
- Plant pathogens including bacteria, fungi, viruses and viroids.
- Biological Control Agents (BCAs): invertebrates or microorganisms used to control weeds, plant pathogens or invertebrate plant pests.
|Plant research material questionnaire PDF||5||602 KB|
|Plant research material questionnaire DOCX||5||138 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.