Review of the Water for the Environment Special Account
A review of the Water for the Environment Special Account is underway.
This is the first of 2 reviews required under the Water Act 2007.
This review is being conducted by an independent 3-member panel appointed in mid-2019.
- Ms Sally Farrier (chair)
- Mr Simon Lewis AO PSM
- Ms Merran Kelsall FCPA FCA.
Share your feedback
The panel have released a discussion paper on the review of the Water for the Environment Special Account.
To have your say:
- read the discussion paper
- submit your feedback online.
Submissions close on 6 December 2019.
Focus of the review
The panel will consider whether allocated funds are enough to:
- reach the target of 450 gigalitres of environmental water by 2024
- ease or remove constraints to delivery of environmental water by 2024.
Terms of reference
You can download the terms of reference for the review.
|Terms of Reference PDF||1||414 KB|
|Terms of Referenc DOCX||1||22 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing this file, visit web accessibility for assistance.