Airlines and aircraft operators flying into Australia from overseas must meet operational requirements administered by the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources.
Find out about your responsibilities relating to:
- Existing and future international airport operators can find more information about building and asset requirements for border agencies including the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources in the International airport operators' guide.
Airline and aircraft operator guidelines
The department’s Guidelines for airline and aircraft operators arriving in Australia includes information on:
- pre–arrival reporting requirements
- applying to land aircraft or goods at a non first point of entry
- mandatory in-flight passenger announcement
- aircraft disinsection
- biosecurity waste management.