Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
August 2019 edition includes:
- Talking agricultural technology at the G20
- Key initiative to modernise Australia's agricultural trade now underway
- Agriculture to benefit from trade deal with Indonesia
- A 'grape' success: Hort Innovation's Taste Australia campaign in Indonesia
- Korea – Australia's friend in the forest
- Gates open in India for Aussie walnuts to join our almonds
- Australia's agriculture trade in good hands
- Keeping our food safe across the Asia-Pacific
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - August 2019.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.