Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
August 2018 edition includes:
- Canada? Alpaca my bags
- New Country of Origin Labelling in effect
- New chairperson named as preparations begin for second stage of live export standards review
- Non-Tariff Measure Working Group
- Growing agricultural trade relations and opportunities with new appointment
- Australia-EU free trade agreement negotiations underway
- Advancing the Sustainable Development Goals
- ATMAC grant program now closed
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - August 2018.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.