Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
November 2018 edition includes:
- WTO members support agricultural innovation and trade
- NEXDOC is coming late 2018/2019
- Exporting to Korea? Check the MRLs for your products haven't changed
- Cooperation opportunities with Taiwan are ripe for the picking!
- New agricultural counsellor profile: Kate Makin
- New agricultural counsellor profile: Cam Hutchison
- Government and industry working to develop a donkey processing standard
- Ministerial visit to the Americas region
- New irradiation pathway to boost Australia-Thailand trade
- New agricultural counsellor profile: Simon Smalley
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - November 2018.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.