Agricultural Trade Matters provides an overview of what the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and the Australian Government are doing to support agricultural trade.
A new edition is published 3–4 times each year.
March 2019 edition includes:
- Aussie exports meeting new air cargo security screening requirements
- Improving Australia’s agricultural export legislation
- Industry and government working together to enhance traceability
- Strengthening Australian agriculture and trade in Europe
- Building ties with Texas A&M AgriLife Research
- Managing Non-Tariff Measures for Australian farmers and exporters
- Tariff cuts and better access for Australian farmers in 2019
Read the current edition of Agricultural Trade Matters - March 2019.
Subscribe to Agricultural Trade Matters to make sure you are notified each time a new edition is published.