2020 Science and Innovation Awards
Applications are now closed for the 2020 round of the Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.
We thank all the applicants who submitted an application, and the work you put into it. Judging is now underway and all applicants will be advised of the outcome by December 2019.
The Science Awards encourage young scientists, researchers and innovators with original projects that aim to keep Australia’s rural industries sustainable and profitable. The Science Awards have already helped 250 young Australians make their ideas a reality and showcase their talent to the world.
Questions? Contact the Science Awards team at email@example.com or phone 02 6272 2260 / 02 6272 2303.
2020 Science Award partners
We thank our partners for their support and commitment to the 2020 Science Awards and for fostering young innovators focused on the agriculture sector.
- Australian Eggs
- Australian Meat Processor Corporation
- Australian Pork Limited
- Australian Wool Innovation
- Cotton Research and Development Corporation
- CSIRO Biosecurity digital innovation
- Fisheries Research and Development Corporation
- Forest & Wood Products Australia
- Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Meat & Livestock Australia
- Wine Australia