Applications are now closed for the 2023 round of the Science and Innovation Awards for Young People in Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry.
We thank all the applicants who submitted an application, and for the work you put into it. Judging is underway and all applicants will be advised of the outcome by December 2022.
The Science Awards encourage young scientists, researchers and innovators with original projects that aim to keep Australia’s rural industries sustainable and profitable. The Science Awards have already helped 261 young Australians make their ideas a reality and showcase their talent to the world.
Questions? Contact the Science Awards team or phone 02 6272 2260, 02 5156 5203 or 02 6272 2303.
Meet our 2023 Science Awards partners
We thank our partners for their support and commitment to the 2023 Science Awards, and for fostering young innovators in finding solutions for the agriculture sector. Discover more about each of our Award partners.
- AgriFutures Australia
- Australian Eggs
- Australian Meat Processor Corporation
- Australian Pork Limited
- Australian Wool Innovation
- Cotton Research and Development Corporation
- CSIRO Biosecurity digital innovation
- Fisheries Research and Development Corporation
- Forest & Wood Products Australia
- Grains Research and Development Corporation
- Hort Innovation
- Wine Australia