The case studies explored during Phase 2 of this project are listed below, including links to presentations that were prepared by the case study staff.
Note: As these documents have not been prepared by the department they may not meet Australian Government accessibility guidelines. If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
Scroll further down to find an infographic for each case study based on some of the project team’s key findings.
- Weed Spotters Network Queensland
- Weed Spotters Victoria
- NZ General Surveillance Program – Plant health component
- FishWatch SA
- State Wide Array Surveillance Program (SWASP)
- MyPestGuide – Pantry Blitz
- Rural Practitioner Enhanced Disease Surveillance, South Australia
- Northern Australia Biosecurity Surveillance (NABS) Net
- Engaging Indigenous community about general surveillance