Date of issue: 4 November 2022
Date of effect: 12-13 November 2022
- Industry bodies
- Registered export manufacturing establishments
- Registered exporters and EDI users
- Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry - Central and Regional offices
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to notify all EXDOC users, of expected system maintenance and associated outage from 10 am Saturday 12 November 2022 to 11 pm Sunday 13 November 2022 (AEDT).
Summary of key points
The following services will be unavailable during the expected maintenance:
- Submit or process a Request for Permit (RFP)
- Authorise an RFP (issue permit)
- Process, amend or issue certification through EXDOC
- Remote print certificates
- Transmit e-Cert messages
- The system maintenance is to make EXDOC more cyber secure
- This will not impact your software.
- Note the expected system outage timings.
- If certification or permits are required during the outage period, exporters will need to ensure that RFPs are at ‘COMP’ status and printed prior to the outage.
- If you need to book overtime for the weekend of 12-13 November 2022 for assessment or certificate collection, please email FoodExports@agriculture.gov.au immediately. Please ensure you have “Client Query – Overtime” in your heading.
- If you are requesting export declarations (EDNs) through EXDOC and will have cut-off during the outage window, you must obtain clear EDNs prior to the outage.
Contact EXDOC.HelpDesk@agriculture.gov.au if you have any questions regarding this IAN.
The information provided in this advice is current at the time of writing and is intended for use as guidance only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive. The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify these details with their importers prior to undertaking production/exports. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in this notice.