If you buy, export, produce, process or sell Australian agricultural produce yourself, or on behalf of another person, you may be required to lodge a return and make a payment to the department.
It is your responsibility as a levy and charge payer to remain aware of your obligations under legislation.
Levies and charges are invested by the 15 rural Research and Development Corporations, Plant Health Australia, Animal Health Australia and the National Residue Survey (within the department).
- About levies and the levy system
- Leviable commodities
- Levy and charge rates
- Lodging your return and making a payment
- Levies Online
- Manual return forms
- Late payment penalties
- Levy Notices
- Levy Principles and Guidelines
- Biosecurity levies and charges
- Levy Payer Registers
- Streamlining and modernising levies legislation
- Report to levies stakeholders
- Levy Publications
- Contact your levies team