Date of issue: 14 December 2017
Date of effect: Immediate
- Industries—Industry bodies - Australian Egg Corporation Ltd (AECL), Australian Food and Grocery Council.
- Egg export establishments
- Licensed exporters
- Department of Agriculture and Water Resources—Central and Regional offices
To notify that agreed export certification is available for the export of egg and egg products to Nauru.
Summary of key points
- The department has established agreed certification for eggs and egg products to Nauru.
- Whole eggs may be exported on the EX46EG certificate with endorsement 5326.
- Egg products may be exported on the EX46EG with endorsement 5327.
Contact Exports if you have any queries.
The information provided in this advice is current at the time of writing and is intended for use as guidance only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive. The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify these details with their importers prior to undertaking production/exports. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in this notice.