Date of issue: 29 January 2021
Date of effect: Immediate
Reference Number: MAA2021-05
- Industries—Industry bodies, Seafood Export Consultative Committee
- Export establishments
- Licensed exporters
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment —Central and Regional offices
This Market Access Advice (MAA) provides information to export registered seafood establishments on amended certificate template FXIN01.
Summary of key points
- This Market Access Advice supercedes MAA 2021-04 issued on 27 January 2021.
- It has been possible to develop a new seafood health certificate (template FXIN01) within EXDOC by 1 February 2021.
- The new certificate has the same template number and will be made available within EXDOC from the evening of 29 January 2021.
- EXDOC Users will note that whilst the information provided is similar, there is a variation in formatting, different numbering and the attestations now include aquatic diseases. Users do not need to do anything differently when raising a Request for Permit (RFP).
- The certificate is only for finfish (such as Atlantic salmon or tuna) at this time. If you wish to export crustaceans or molluscs, please contact the department immediately.
The Manual of Importing Country Requirements (Micor) shall be updated to reflect this Market Access Advice.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries.
The information provided in this advice is current at the time of writing and is intended for use as guidance only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive. The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify these details with their importers prior to undertaking production/exports. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in this notice.