Date of issue: 20 January 2021
Date of effect: Immediate
Reference Number: MAA2021-01
- Industries—Industry bodies - Dairy Australia, Dairy Export Industry Consultative Committee, Seafood Export Consultative Committee, Australian Food and Grocery Council, Australian Honey Bee Industry Council.
- Export establishments
- Licensed exporters
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment —Central and Regional offices
This Market Access Advice is to inform Micor users that Micor now provides an automated update service.
Summary of key points
- Users can now subscribe to receive weekly commodity specific Micor updates to help them keep abreast of changes to importing country requirements.
- Examples of some of the emails are available online (example Fish).
- The department encourages users of Micor to subscribe to the Micor update service for a commodity specific email that lists changes that have been made in the preceding week.
- This subscription service will not replace the current practice of providing Market Access/Industry Advice Notices.
Contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
The information provided in this advice is current at the time of writing and is intended for use as guidance only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive. The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify these details with their importers prior to undertaking production/exports. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in this notice.