10 November 2021
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to notify interested exporters that applications for reservations of tariff rate quota for feed grain exports to Indonesia open on 1 November 2021.
Summary of key points
- Exporters wishing to access the feed grain tariff rate quota (TRQ) to Indonesia in 2022 must submit a completed Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement (IA-CEPA) feed grain TRQ reservation applications from 1 November 2021 the Quota Administration Unit.
- Applications can be submitted at any time on or after this date.
- The application must include a signed sales contract. The contract must
- include the full name and address of the exporter and importer
- include the importer’s reference number and Tax ID number
- be signed by both parties
- include a unique identified/contract reference
- specify the commodity
- specify the total weight and number of consignments
- specify the date range within which certificate applications will be made (maximum range of 2 months)
- Applications will be assessed in the order they are received.
|IA-CEPA feed grains TRQ reservation application PDF||3||249 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing this file, visit web accessibility for assistance.
The IA-CEPA feed grain TRQ allows access for specified volumes of eligible feed grain to be exported to Indonesia at reduced tariff rates when accompanied by a TRQ certificate. A total of 551,250 tonnes of feed grain is available for the 2022 quota year. The TRQ is administered by the department under a sales contract-based reservation system. Further details regarding products, tariff rates and administration can be found on the Indonesian feed grain quotas webpage.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Quota Administration Unit.
Acting Assistant Secretary
Meat Exports Branch