19 April 2022
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to advise all clients requesting plant export inspections in New South Wales (NSW) and the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) of a change to the email address for requests.
Summary of changes and key points
- The Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment is implementing the Scheduling and Workload Management System (SWMS) to manage inspection requests, the scheduling of these requests and management of the associated bookings.
- From Tuesday 26 April 2022, your Request for export inspection forms for NSW and the ACT must be directed to a new email address exportsRFI@agriculture.gov.au
- A series of Frequently Asked Questions has been developed to help support you through this transition. Please refer to Attachment 1.
- SWMS will issue email notifications for the following:
- Receipt of an email
- Request for further information
- Notification of RFP number
- Confirmation of scheduled inspection
- Confirmation of booking change/amendment
- Confirmation of scheduled overtime inspection
- ‘On our way’ – officer travelling to the designated location
- Booking reminder.
- Industry can help avoid delays in obtaining a confirmed inspection booking by:
- Lodging booking requests in advance of the required inspection date
- Lodging requests that are complete and accurate
- Ensuring goods are ready for inspection and are not pending document assessment or treatment.
- To support your lodgement of request for inspection, please ensure you use the following words in the subject heading of your email title, if applicable:
If you have difficulty accessing this file, visit web accessibility for assistance.
Please continue to direct your enquiries to the departments Client Contact Group on 1800 900 090.
Pathway Operations Cargo NSW/QLD/NT/ACT