4 November 2022
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to notify all EXDOC and PEMS users, including plant export clients and exporters, of expected system maintenance and associated outage from 10 am Saturday 12 November 2022 to 11 pm Sunday 13 November 2022 (AEDT).
- The following services will be unavailable during the system outage window:
- Submit or process a Request for Permit (RFP)
- Initiate or submit an inspection record in the Plant Exports Management System (PEMS)
- Authorise an RFP (issue permit)
- Process, amend or issue phytosanitary certification through EXDOC
- Remote print certificates
- Transmit e-Cert messages
- The system maintenance is to make EXDOC more cyber secure.
- This will not impact your software.
- Note the expected system outage timings.
- If certification or permits are required during the outage period, exporters will need to ensure that the impacted RFPs are at ‘COMP’ status and printed prior to the outage.
- If you need to book overtime for the weekend of 12-13 November 2022 for assessment or certificate collection, please email National Documentation Hub immediately. Please ensure you have “Client Query – Overtime” in your heading.
- If you are requesting export declarations (EDNs) through EXDOC and will have cut-off during the outage window, you must obtain clear EDNs prior to the outage.
Authorised officer responsibilities
- Note the planned system outage timings.
- If required, record inspections on a manual inspection record, during the outage window.
Note: Manual inspection records are available on the Plant Export Operations Manual under the Documentation heading.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email the EXDOC HelpDesk.
First Assistant Secretary
Exports and Veterinary Services Division