27 June 2018
Who does this notice affect?
All clients who use the department’s Biosecurity Import Conditions (BICON) system to submit import permit applications.
The department is undertaking changes to the BICON system’s online payment gateway.
Due to this change:
- The BICON external website will be unavailable for 30 minutes from 20:00 to 20:30 Wednesday 27th June (AEST).
- The BICON online payment portal will be unavailable from 20:30 Wednesday 27th June (AEST) until further notice.
From 20:30 Wednesday 27th June, BICON will be available, and clients will be able to submit for new permit applications, however clients will be unable to make payments online via BICON.
The department is working to provide clients with an updated online payment gateway in BICON.
- Submit your permit application in BICON using the ‘Submit without payment’ option. You will receive an invoice.
- Contact the Accounts Receivable Helpdesk on the next business day and quote your BICON invoice number to make a credit card payment.
- Alternative payment options include direct deposit* or cheque and credit card via mail. These can be found on the back of your BICON invoice.
*Note that direct deposits can take up to 48 hours to be received and processed.
The Accounts Receivable Helpdesk is available Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 5.00 pm AEST.
Phone: 1800 647 531 (freecall).
Email: Accounts Receivable