29 September 2020
Who does this notice affect?
All clients required to use the department’s Biosecurity Import Conditions (BICON) system during this planned outage period.
All importers and customs brokers who are awaiting outcomes of biosecurity assessments during this planned outage.
All clients using the Paperless process to lodge Self Assessed Clearance declarations to the department for biosecurity assessment.
The department will be conducting infrastructure maintenance from 20:00 Saturday 03 October 2020 (AEST) to 07:30 Sunday 04 October 2020 (AEDT). During this time, the following systems will be unavailable:
- Agriculture Import Management System (AIMS)
- Biosecurity Import Conditions (BICON) system
- Import Management System (IMS)
- Self-Assessed Clearance (SAC)
Declarations and cargo reports made through the Integrated Cargo System (ICS) will not reach DAWE systems during this time. They will be queued and processed at the conclusion of the outage period.
The Cargo Online Lodgement System will be available during this time, however:
- auto-population of AIMS entry data will be unavailable. Clients will be required to manually enter their details when lodging during this outage period.
- COLS will be unable to retrieve payment information from AIMS during this outage period. Entries with an existing balance paid through ICS will be prompted to make payment through COLS during this planned outage period.
- Clients are advised to avoid using the above listed systems during the maintenance period.
- Brokers are advised to avoid lodging declarations through ICS during the maintenance period.