24 May 2021
Who does this notice affect?
All users of the below systems:
- Agriculture Import Management System (AIMS)
- Import Management System (IMS)
- Maritime Arrival Reporting System (MARS)
- Integrated Cargo System (ICS)
- Seasonal Pests (SeaPest)
- Self-Assessed Clearance Paperless (SAC Paperless)
Due to scheduled system maintenance to DAWE messaging channels, there will be messaging delays from 23:30 Monday 24 May to3:30 Tuesday 25 May 2021 (AEST).
This will impact the following messages:
- Messaging between the Integrated Cargo System (ICS) and AIMS, IMS, S-Cargo, SeaPest and SAC
- Messaging between Intercept and MARS
Messages will be queued and sent at the conclusions of the outage.
No action required. Clients anticipating outcomes from the above-listed systems should expect delays during this planned maintenance period.