22 November 2021
Who does this notice affect?
All importers and customs brokers who will be required to lodge imported cargo documentation to the department for biosecurity assessment during this planned maintenance period.
All shipping agents or operators of maritime conveyances who will be required to report pre-arrival information during this planned maintenance period.
All clients who will be required to make an online payment during this planned maintenance period.
All importers of plants, cats and/or dogs who will be required to use the Post Entry Biosecurity System during this planned maintenance period.
The department will be conducting infrastructure maintenance during the following windows:
- From 23:00 Friday 26 November to 03:00 Saturday 27 November 2021 (AEDT).
- From 23:00 Saturday 27 November to 03:00 Sunday 28 November 2021 (AEDT).
During this time, users may experience several intermittent outages when accessing the following applications:
- Cargo Online Lodgement System (COLS)
- Maritime Arrivals Reporting System (MARS)
- Online Payment Service (OPS)
- Post Entry Biosecurity System (PEBS)
No action required. This is planned system maintenance.