2015-43 – Authorised Officer Program – Roll out of the National Documentation Hub and updates to the Plant Exports Compliance, Approval and Running Records User Guide
11 September 2015
To advise Authorised Officers (AOs) of the roll out of the National Documentation Hub (NDH) to the Central East Region (CER) and the key changes that will apply for CER AOs.
A recent Industry Advice Notice ( 2015/34) outlined the Department of Agriculture’s (deparment) new approach to delivering services across Australia. As part of the ongoing improvements to service delivery, the roll out of the NDH for plant export stakeholders is continuing.
The NDH commenced roll out in 2014 and has since been rolled out to Melbourne. Other regional documentation hubs are being rolled out on a state by state basis and further information on the NDH can be found at Plant Exports National Documentation Hub Information for Authorised Officers.
The Plant Exports Compliance, Approval and Running Records User Guide is used by AOs to complete and submit export compliance, approval and running records, and the email addresses within it have been updated to reflect the roll out. The user guide can be found on the Plant Export Operations Manual.
Summary of changes and key points
- Documentation for the CER is now being rolled into the NDH.
- Email addresses for all regions have been included in the user guide.
- The email address for the CER has been updated and is available for use now.
- This email address is mandatory for AOs in CER from 01 October 2015.
- The email addresses in the user guide will continue to change as the NDH is rolled out to each region.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Training.
Dr Chris Parker
Plant Export Operations Branch