2021-26 - Authorised Officer Program – New legislation eLearning requirements for Authorised Officers
|Attachment 1: Instructions on how to find your ‘incomplete’ courses in Learnhub DOCX||4||422 KB|
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.
27 May 2021
This Industry Advice Notice (IAN) is to notify plant export Authorised Officers (AOs) of revised mandatory eLearning programs available through Learnhub, covering new export legislation requirements.
Summary of changes and key points
- We have updated a number of eLearning courses for AOs to reflect the new Export Control Act 2020 and Export Control (Plants and Plant Products) Rules 2021.
- From 1 July 2021, it will become a requirement for reappointment that AOs complete the revised eLearning relevant to the job function/s they hold.
- After 1 July 2021, AOs will not be reappointed if they have not completed the new courses.
- Each course should take between 20 minutes to 1 hour to complete.
- There is no requirement for appointed AOs to attend facilitated training.
Authorised officer responsibilities
- AOs must log into their Learnhub account and complete any courses that are marked as ‘incomplete’. Instructions on how to find your incomplete courses is provided in Appendix 1.
- The username for your Learnhub account is your email address as recorded in PEMS.
- If you have forgotten your password you can select ‘Forgot your password?’ and a password reset email will be sent to the email address recorded in your Learnhub account.
- If you no longer have access to the email address recorded in your Learnhub account, or you do not receive a password reset email, please email Plant Export Training.
- Note: Remember to check your junk/spam folder before emailing Plant Export Training.
- This does not include the Plant Exports Management System (PEMS) video tutorials. The PEMS video tutorials are not mandatory and therefore do not mark as complete.
- If you feel you have not been enrolled in the appropriate program for your job function, please email Plant Export Training.
New plant export legislation commenced on 28 March 2021.
We have updated instructional material, training, forms, records, templates and IT systems for the commencement of the new legislation.
An overview of the new legislation and what it means for AOs can be found on our plant export legislation webpage.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email Plant Export Training or call 1800 851 305.
Plant Export Operations Branch