Approved auditors and registered establishments
Australia’s agricultural export industries now have new service delivery arrangements to support their daily export operations.
The revised service delivery arrangements include the introduction of Department of Agriculture and Water Resources approved auditors who will be trained competent persons to perform export audit functions in accordance with the Export Control Act 1982.
- Approved auditor application and approved renewal forms
- Registered establishment application form
- Approved auditor application fee and costs
- Approved auditor manual
- Approved auditor information
- Registered establishment information
- Register of approved auditors
- Registered establishments guide
- Audit arrangements for export registered establishments
- Approved auditor advice notices