210-2019 - Nursery Stock Inspection Bookings undertaken at the Sydney Regional Office
9 December 2019
Who does this notice affect?
Freight forwarders transporting nursery stock to the Sydney Regional office in Mascot for inspection by biosecurity officers – TNT, UPS, TOLL, DHL, FedEx & Harders.
What has changed?
- The department is undertaking a review of booking processes for Nursery Stock inspections undertaken in the Mascot office and would like to ensure all clients are making inspections bookings through the Client Contact Group.
- All clients will be required to follow the national booking process and submit a booking request to the Department’s Client Contact Group. The link to the bookings request form is as follows: Request for inspection.
- All booking related enquires will also need to be directed to the Client Contact Group, noting that operational Managers are not able to take booking appointment requests.
- Effective 6 January 2020, any consignment arriving at the Mascot office without an allocated booking time made through the Client Contact Group will not be inspected.
- If you require further information, please contact the Client Contact Group on 1800 900 090.