219-2019 - Updates to the Master Consolidator declaration and Treatment certificate lodgement forms
16 December 2019
Who does this notice affect?
Stakeholders in the import and shipping industries—including master consolidators, freight forwarders, treatment providers, importers and customs brokers—associated with importing goods that require increased biosecurity intervention during the 2019-20 BMSB risk season.
What has changed?
The department has made updates to the online forms relating to Master Consolidator declarations and Treatment Certificate lodgement forms to assist clients with providing information to the department and enhanced reporting.
Treatment Certificates lodgement form
- Increased goods description to 500 characters
MC Declaration form
- Pre-population of container number where treatment consignment link type = container number.
- Add ‘Additional comments’ section to MC to add further information to support their lodgement.
- Mandatory requirement to lodge container manifest with Partially Treated Offshore and Nil Risk declarations.
- Mandatory requirement to lodge Treatment Certificate with Treated Offshore and Partially Treated Offshore declarations.
Treatment Certificate and MC Declaration forms
- Add withdrawn reason drop-down field for enhanced reporting.
- Label and tool tip updates.
- Add new consignment link types (Master Airway Bill (MAWB) and House Airway Bill (HAWB)).
For more information regarding the seasonal measures for the 2019-20 BMSB risk season, visit our BMSB webpage.