49-2019 - Services Restored - Unscheduled Service Disruption Impacting Several Systems, Thursday 11 April 2019 (AEST)
11 April 2019
Who does this notice affect?
All clients who will be required to use the following systems.
Due to an unscheduled service disruption, the following systems were unavailable:
- Cargo Online Lodgement System (COLS)
- Plant Export Management System (PEMS)
- Post Entry Biosecurity System (PEBS)
- Online Payment Portal (OPP)
- Quota Management System (QMS)
- Export Certification Modernisation (ECM/Nexdoc)
- Maritime Arrivals Reporting System (MARS)
The issue has been resolved and the above systems can be accessed as normal.
If you have any concerns or questions please contact us at Information.