87-2019 - Issuance of 2019-20 approved arrangement annual levy delayed
31 May 2019
Who does this notice affect?
Clients who are operating either a Broker approved arrangement and/or a Non-broker approved arrangement.
What has changed?
The department is delaying the planned issuing of your 2019-20 approved arrangement annual levy. The department now intends to issue the 2019-20 approved arrangement annual levy in early July 2019.
More information about approved arrangements fees and charges is available on the department’s website.
What to do if you no longer wish to have an approved arrangement with the Department?
If you do not wish to be approved in the new financial year, please complete the required revocation information, specific requirements are available on our website:
Statements and Invoices
Your nominated email on your finance account will receive a statement every few weeks. However, you can now send statements and invoices to your nominated email at any time. To do this:
- Go to online.agriculture.gov.au/payments/faces/home and select payment enquiry
- Enter your account or invoice number and select check status
- Select email current statement/invoice.
If you need to update your contact details for receiving invoices, please email Accounts Receivable Helpdesk.
- For further information regarding Broker approved arrangements, please email Broker Accreditation
- For further information regarding Non-broker approved arrangements, please email AA Canberra
- For further information on statements, invoices or other billing enquiries, please email Accounts Receivable Helpdesk