22-2020 - The department is implementing a number of new commodities onto the Compliance Based Intervention Scheme (CBIS)
13 February 2020
Who does this notice affect?
Importers and brokers of:
- Dried onions from all countries
- Fresh and chilled Agaricus mushrooms from New Zealand
- Fresh and chilled permitted species of mushrooms and truffles
- Fresh blueberries from New Zealand
- Fresh immature corn from all countries
What has changed?
The department is incorporating a number of new commodities onto the Compliance Based Intervention Scheme (CBIS). This change is scheduled to take effect on 13 February 2020.
The change may require you to lodge some commodities with an AQIS Commodity Code (ACC) in the Integrated Cargo System (ICS). If an ACC is required, this will be specified within the relevant BICON case.
- More information about the new commodities, including a list of ACCs will be published on the departments CBIS webpage.
If you have any further questions, please email Imports (Tier 2- CBIS) or telephone 1800 900 090.