31-2021: Service Disruption: From 22:15 to 22:20 Thursday 25 February 2021 (AEDT) – BICON
23 February 2021
Who does this notice affect?
All clients required to use the department’s Biosecurity Import Conditions (BICON) system during this planned maintenance period.
The department is conducting I.T. infrastructure maintenance from 22:15 to 22:20 Thursday 25 February 2021 (AEDT)
BICON will still be available during this time, however users will not be able to complete the following operations:
- Create new import permit applications
- Access help files and other documents
- Account management such as password resets, creating new accounts or joining existing accounts
The following functions will continue to be available:
- Search and review of biosecurity import conditions
- Submission of previously drafted import permit applications
BICON users will not receive system emails. Emails will queue and be sent at the conclusion of the maintenance period.
Users are advised to avoid applying for import permits during this planned maintenance period.