58-2021: Service Disruption: Friday 09 April to Wednesday 14 April 2021 – DAWE applications
8 April 2021
Who does this notice affect?
All clients required to use Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment web-based applications during this planned maintenance period.
The department will be conducting network maintenance during the following periods:
- 23:30 Friday 09 April to 04:00 Saturday 10 April 2021 (AEST)
- 23:30 Tuesday 13 April to 04:00 Wednesday 14 April 2021 (AEST)
During this time, DAWE applications may experience several 5-minute outages. These applications include, but are not limited to:
- The department’s website
- Biosecurity Import Conditions (BICON) system
- Cargo Online Lodgement System (COLS)
- Post Entry Biosecurity System (PEBS)
Users are advised to avoid using web-based departmental applications during the above maintenance windows.