Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry
The critical incident response guideline replaces the Scheme for Corrective Action for abattoirs, independent boning rooms and wild game establishments.
This document outlines:
- Critical incident types and levels of department response
- Official notification steps
- Risk assessment steps
- Correction action plan requirements
- Critical incident response audit procedure and ratings
- Issuing show cause letters and sanctions
- The reporting lines and timeframes for responding to an official importing country port of entry violation notification and on-plant critical incidents
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.