2015-66 - The Export website is changing
8 December 2015
We are constantly making small improvements to our website, to make it clearer and easier to understand. In the past week, we have restructured web content for Australian exporters.
- Advice on exporting any goods prescribed under the Export Control Act 1982—see Exporting from Australia
- Commodity-specific information—see Controlled export goods
- Documentation and certification, including the Export Documentation System (EXDOC)—see Documents and certificates
What you need to do
- Update any bookmarks, favourites or shortcuts on your own computer or mobile device that may have changed.
- Update affected hyperlinks to our web content in your organisation’s:
- web-based services (e.g. databases, online tools)
- forms (online, PDF, Word, hard copy)
- publications (online, PDF, Word, hard copy)
- Please send us your feedback. We’d like to hear what you think.
Dr Chris Parker
Plant Export Operations Branch