2016-44 - Plant Export Operations – Updates to the plant exports compliance, approval and running records user guide
6 July 2016
To advise Authorised Officers (AOs) and exporters of updates to the Plant Exports Compliance, Approval and Running Records user guide.
The Plant Exports Compliance, Approval and Running Records user guide is used by AOs to complete and submit export compliance, approval and running records to the department.
Summary of changes and key points
- Version 6 of the user guide has been released and is now available in the Plant Export Operations Manual.
- Example records have been included in the user guide.
- Email subject lines for submitting completed records to the department have been updated to include record specific information.
- The time that a flow path is passed/failed must be recorded on the record.
- Completed records must have blank spaces ruled off.
Authorised Officer responsibilities
It is the responsibility of each AO to ensure that the current versions of the records are being used to document inspection results and that the records are filled out correctly as set out in the user guide.
Exporters should familiarise themselves with the correct way inspection records are to be filled out and review the records before submitting documentation to the National Documentation Hub to avoid delays in authorisation of consignments.
If you have any questions regarding this IAN please email: Plant Export Training
Dr Chris Parker
Plant Export Operations Branch