2016-01—Establishment register reports and audit reporting templates
Issued: 16 September 2016
To advise approved auditors about:
- changes to audit reporting templates
- requirements for establishment register reports.
Changes to templates
We have reviewed and updated audit template forms to use during audit. The forms have been re-branded to reflect the departments’ change of name to the Department of Agriculture and Water Resources and other minor changes made.
- Use of the Audit Report, CAR and Audit Checklist is mandatory.
- Use of the Fish Exports Checklist template is optional.
Requesting Establishment Register (ER) reports
Request an ER report for the establishment to be audited before the audit by emailing dairy, eggs and fish exports. The department will supply the report by return e-mail.
Confirm the details of the ER report with the occupier of the establishment at the entry meeting. If changes are required, these must be provided by the occupier and can be e-mailed to dairy, eggs and fish exports.
Changes may include:
- Contact details
- E-mail addresses
- Removal of cut-codes no longer in use or for which there are no product specifications / HACCP plans.
Contact the dairy, eggs and fish exports section by email.