Enhancing Australia’s systems for tracing agricultural production and products
The national traceability working group has developed a report which considered:
- why traceability is so important
- the increasing demands on Australia’s traceability systems
- how well Australia’s current systems are performing
- the role of traceability in ensuring compliance with importing country requirements
- the importance of good governance.
Read the findings in their report ‘Enhancing Australia’s systems for tracing agricultural production and products’.
If you have difficulty accessing these files, visit web accessibility for assistance.