Our ‘on the record’ statements provide further detail and facts on a broad range of issues.
We may issue these statements on topics with a high level of public interest.
- Response to 9News article about PFAS and cattle, from 20 February 2020
- Statement on export certification claims by Citrus Australia
- Media statement on Detector dog redeployed to assist with African swine fever biosecurity operations
- Bulk grain import permits
- Clarification on media reports about funding for abattoir workers in Vietnam
- Importing dogs into Australia
- Statement from Australia’s Chief Veterinary Officer on avian influenza preparedness
- Update: Commonwealth Ombudsman investigation finalised–Department of Agriculture investigation into bovine serum imports
- Russian ban on Australian agricultural produce 2014
- Statement on the collection of Travel History Cards
- Reports concerning treatment of Australian animals during Eid – Lateline
- Australia’s Chief Veterinary Officer calls for calm concerning animal health and Ebola
- Departmental statement: Bovine serum imports