Pursuant to the Senate Order for entity contracts, the following sets out information on contracts entered into by the former Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE)* which provide for a consideration to the value of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) and which:
- not fully performed as at 30 June 2022, or
- entered into during the 12 months prior to 30 June 2022.
Most of the Contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature that are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons for including such clauses include:
- Ordinary commercial prudence that requires protection of trade secrets, proprietary information and the like; and/or
- Protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information.
Details of our procurement contracts on are published on AusTender.
Details of our grants are published on GrantConnect.
Contracts for supply of goods and services
This table lists contracts where DAWE supplied services through the Australian Bureau of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Sciences (ABARES) division.
|Recipient||Contract Description||Does the contract contain provisions requiring the parties to maintain confidentiality of any of its provisions (Y/N)||Reason(s)||Does the contract contain other requirements of confidentiality (Y/N)||Reason(s)||Start Date||Anticipated End Date||Value (GST inclusive)||Status|
|Grains Research and Development Corporation||Australian Agricultural and Grazing Industries Survey (AAGIS) and Grains Reports: 2021-22 and 2022-23 ABARES||N||N||15/06/2021||16/06/2023||$1,402,887.00||Project is 87% complete.|
|Meat & Livestock Australia Limited||Farm statistics and data analytics to support industry decision making 2020-2023||N||N||22/10/2020||30/06/2023||$990,000.00||Project is 87% complete.|
|Fisheries Research and Development Corporation||National Social and Economic Survey of Recreational Fishers 2019||N||N||4/06/2019||30/06/2023||$537,362.00||Project is still ongoing, project status is 65% complete.|
|Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)||Maintenance and improvements to the RaPP Map system - Improving the RaPP Map monitoring tool II||N||N||07/06/2022||30/06/2023||$271,560.00||Project is still ongoing, project status is 5% complete.|
|Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO)||Deliver an interactive digital 'climate service' to support Climate Services for Agriculture and Deloitte's Drought Resilience Self-Assessment Tool||N||N||1/09/2021||30/06/2022||$100,000.00||Completed.|
* The Agriculture, Water and the Environment Portfolio was part of the former Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment (DAWE) in 2021-2022 financial year. DAWE became the new Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry (DAFF) as per the Administrative Arrangement Order (AAO) made on 23 June 2022, effective from 1 July 2022.The current Senate Order reporting is not affected by AAO made on 23 June 2022 as the reporting period is for 2021-2022 financial year.
See the NLA archive for: