Indonesia: Documentation requirements for dairy processing establishment listing amendments (2020-06)
Date of issue: 27 February 2020
Date of effect: Immediate
Reference Number: MAA2020-06
- Industries—Industry bodies – Dairy Australia
- Export dairy establishments
- Licensed exporters
- Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment — Central and Regional offices
To advise dairy export registered establishments that Indonesia’s Ministry of Agriculture (MoA) has clarified the process when requesting amendments to the Indonesian list for dairy establishments.
Summary of key points
In accordance with the Standard Operating Procedure for the Importation of Animal Products from Approved Establishment to Indonesia, MoA advised that to facilitate a request to change the name or address of a listed dairy establishment, the following documentations are required:
- Letter from the department confirming the change in occupier of the establishment, and that the occupier is currently registered and approved with the department;
- Current HACCP or Approved Arrangement certificate; and
- Halal certificate from the Indonesia halal authority or foreign halal authority recognised by the Indonesian halal authority.
The department understands that an official letter from the department, accompanied by the above documentations, should meet Indonesia’s requirements for listing amendments.
MICoR will be updated to reflect these changes.
Contact Export Standards if you have any queries.
The information provided in this advice is current at the time of writing and is intended for use as guidance only and should not be taken as definitive or exhaustive. The Commonwealth endeavours to keep information current and accurate, however, it may be subject to change without notice. Exporters are encouraged to verify these details with their importers prior to undertaking production/exports. The Commonwealth will not accept liability for any loss resulting from reliance on information contained in this notice.